Wednesday 29 July 2015

NO, I've not fallen in love with any actor

By     No comments:

imgSultry Siren Shriya Saran is on a roll. After making a good comeback with Manam, Gopala Gopala in Telugu, Shriya returned to Bollywood for the Hindi remake of Drishyam where she will be seen as Ajay Devgn's wife which was essayed by Meena in the original. Talking about her personal life, Shriya shared, "Basically, I'm a private person. What's true about me has never come out. At the same time, what people have spoken about me is far from truth."

Ask her has she dated anyone in the film industry? Pat comes reply. "NO, I've not fallen in love with any actor so far. Yes, I've been infatuated by almost all the co-stars I've worked with but love is not possible. I'm of the opinion that I can't date an actor because half of the time he is looking at mirror just like I'm. I'd love to date a man who looks at me," divulged Shriya.

Shriya is 32-year-old and has seen several highs in film industry. She acted alongside big stars like Rajinikanth, Chiranjeevi, Pawan Kalyan, Nagarjuna and the list goes on and on. Is she open to marriage? Is wedding on cards? Shriya replies, "Of course, I'd love to get married eventually. It's not on cards at the moment. It will happen when it is bound to happen. I'd like to marry a man who could by my friend and who I can grow with mentally, spiritually and emotionally."

busnewsforyou

About busnewsforyou

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :